Three Amigos Chili!
This hearty comfort food dish is perfect on a cold January day! We found this recipe on Recipe.Rodale.com, but it’s originally from The New Abs Diet Cookbook. The nutrition stats were too good to pass up, so we had to share. Enjoy!
Serves: 6, Prep: 5min
Cook: 35min, Total: 40min
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with jalapenos ADDED TO SHOPPING LIST
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- hot sauce